This will be short. Keep loosing my signal.
stayed at motel last night and again tonight. Temps below 20 with wind chill below that. No way I'm staying in that tent! Staying at a nice clean place for 30 night, but don't have any WiFi!
that's okay, I'm out of the cold. High today was about 46.
more later...right now going to go eat Cech-german food at the Bavarian Inn
Happy Easter everyone!
bye for now.
Bill
Saturday, April 07, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I am so glad you decided to stay in hotel for a few days. Let me know how the food is. I may want to eat there. I could not send you the name of the hotel we 4 girls are staying at there when we come because no one told me. I guess it's a need to know deal.I hope they have a hot tub! I need one. It looks like it is sapose to warm up by Wed.s how about there?That was a good pic of you in the cave.Bills bat cave!Happy Easter and PassOver.
I'm glad you're indoors. It was cold enough HERE last night that I had drag out the blankets I'd put away for the season, fire up the space heater, etc. I had this vision of them finding you like Jack Nicholson at the end of The Shining, a Billsicle!
Looks a fascinating place. I visited the Howe caverns in upstate NY and took a lot of pictures. Did you find, like me, that the pictures just didn't capture that experience? The scale an 3D aspects of seeing that ind of thing in person you can't seem to be captured in pictures.
I always liked the story of how they found the Howe caverns. A farmer, Mr Howe, noticed on a very hot summer day that his cows were all clumped together. It made no sense to him, so went to investigate, they were standing around a hole in the ground that was blowing out 50-degree air!
Post a Comment