4/1/07. Well, it's a little after 6 am. The weather forecast in Eureka Springs, AR looks good for the next couple of days with a high today of 72. I have about a six hour drive ahead of me from my latest calculations, so I will try to depart Memphis by 7 or 7:30 this morning.
I'll have WiFi there but not sure if my cell will work. So I may be limited to internet contact for a while. We'll play it by ear.
Woke up after a strange dream...my first love when I was 18 has been trying to contact me and I heard from her older sister. Weird...don't have a clue where she is or if she is even still alive. I am attempting to not psychoanalyze the dream. Don't see the need to go there. Of course she dumped me and kept my high school class ring! Our relationship lasted about two years and she flew out to MO for a college dance/dinner thingy for my fraternity. It was a really special relationship for me. I remember pulling up to her house for a date and she had changed her hair color and style, was dressed in a smart evening dress and was waiting for her date to pick her up. I didn't have a clue. She tried to give me my ring back and I refused it (like an idiot), climbed back in my little sports car and acted like a real ass driving away. That was the end...never heard from her again.
oh, well...
see ya on the other side of AR next!
Bill
Sunday, April 01, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment