Oh yea...I almost forgot. I bought a small "Pocket Printer" for the laptop (called a SiPix). Prints on thermal paper (roll or sheet) about 4" wide. Needed something to print out directions on. Works good on IF signal or cable, AC or 4 AA's. I have to copy what I want to print into a blank WORD document and enlarge to about 24 pt to see it! Hey, it does the job. I'll take a pic so you can see how small this thing is! Bought it through eBay, brand new for about $13 plus shipping.
Went to a noon meetng and then on to the Tennessee Central Railway Museum (see Photos). This non-profit operation has a long way to go, not in a negative sense, but in the sense of needing support and personnel to restore their old engines and cars. Best of luck to them. Spent part of afternoon creating the slide show and posting it on the web.
Rain seems to have stopped earlier this morning. Feels like the temp is in the mid 60's today.
More later.
see ya. Have a great day!
Bill

No comments:
Post a Comment