Grand Teton

Grand Teton
Sinset on Lake Jackson 9/2008

Sunday, April 15, 2007

4/15/07 Sunday. Well, my youngest son, Chaz, turns 21 on Tuesday. This will be the first b'day of his I will have ever missed. I knew it was going to happen, but I feel a little down over it. He has been such a hard one to read. He never has much to say and our telephone calls (mostly all made by me) are all of less than 1 minute. It really does bother me. I've asked him several times if he is acting rather passive aggressive toward me for taking this trip. But he insists he is just working a lot and just doesn't have anything to talk about...doesn't know what to say. The young man doesn't seem to have any friends but he does get together occasionally with his brother. He has a very small world. It's not a problem if he is happy. I just don't know. I put this whole blog thing together so I could communicate with my sons. So far Will has been on a couple of times and Chaz has yet to...hasn't looked at my pics or nothing!

Anyway, enough of that. Posted a new slide show, so go to the April Photo Gallery and take a look. It was a fairly short, but pleasant drive to the north of Eureka Springs. Very scenic. I've also posted a pic of my "winterized" tent!

Rick and I are working on the National Artisan Network business model. I've created a new location for the site and have been adding bells and whistles for this mock up site. there are several forms incorporated now and they all should work. I'd appreciate a few of you trying them out and send me some dummy data or comments and let me know they work from your end.

Here is the updated link to the site:

www.leaguemarketing.com/NAN/index.htm

Also, my computer is starting to act funny. I've had a couple of major errors and my music player sounded like it was running at half speed and jerky. I am afraid I may lose my hard drive. I am working the hell out of it as I haven't had much else to do and I am so intent on formulating this new business. I'm probably on the computer 12 hours a day or better. (I know, get a life!) and I'm moving it from one location to another. I'm trying to be careful with it but it's really hard to shut it down and find something else to do.

Well, Jane's heading this way this week and she and her sister and another friend will be in my area over the weekend. It will be good to see a friend from the home front. Rick and I communicate quite a bit via email as does Jane and Steve. You guys don't know what it means to stay in touch.

Enough for now. Talk at ya tomorrow!

No comments: