3/30/07 - Friday. well, its been a few days since I posted anything here. Not too much to say I guess over this week. I've been busy with business issues, developing a new business plan, spreadsheets, etc.
Took a few drives during the week to get out and about, but pretty much spent this week inside. Must be where my head is at the moment. The weather has been mixed with thunderstorms and a few showers. Nothing that lasts a long time but enough to take the edge off doing outside touristy things. Also been chatting with some folks by email and set up a special Yahoo! Group for my special friends back home.
Saw an interesting TV show last night called "The Big Idea". The host had on some young men, all of whom are millionaires, several who became millionaires before they were 20! One as young as 14! It appears that they saw an unmet need of theirs and found a way to create a business to meet that niche. They all seem like regular guys with a unique ability at their young ages to seize on an opportunity. One guy started at age 6! His mother was ill, lived in the slums and started painting rocks and selling them to his neighbors. Gave all his money to his mother.
Well, I'll be pulling out of Nashville Sunday AM and heading to Memphis for a night. Plan on going to the only fresh water pearl factory in the country between here and Memphis (look for another slide show.) After Memphis I begin the new adventure of camping for about 23 days in the AR Ozarks. Pray for me that I'll survive the weather that will surely come at me! Guess I'll try my hand at some fishing while there (got to do something to occupy my time! I got a feeling I'm going to go through TV withdrawal!) After the Ozarks I'll seek a dry and air conditioned environment of another extended stay hotel for a week in Oklahoma City. From there it will be an overnight in Amarillo, TX, then a month in Albequerque, NM.
I will have WiFi access at the camp grounds in Eureka Springs so I should be able to maintain contact. Not sure if my phone will work out there.
Well, see you guys later! Assuming I do something exciting tomorrow, I'll post something, otherwise it mat be a few days before you hear from me.
Bill
Friday, March 30, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment