3/26/07 - It's Monday night and I have spent the bulk of the last two days building a complex spreadsheet to assist me in my business to market XS Energy Drinks/Syrups to businesses. It's a niche market I can probably work on the road part time without interfering with my fun!
I have been putting in 12-13 hour stretches straight, getting a couple hours sleep then back at it again. I go out late morning and get a bite to eat, take a short drive, then back to the room to work! It's an obsession, but it truly is a hobby of mine. I just can't focus on the screen after that length of time! Anyway, that work is complete now.
This "wonderful obsession" of mine reminds me of when I was conceptualizing my Aging Support Network business. I would work after hours another 40 hours a week and pull all nighters on weekends I didn't have my kids with me. I finally found out at the end of the process and building a budget for the business that it would take about $350,000 to start it up! Oh well. Five years of hard work gone...literally. It was all on a hard drive that crashed and burned on me. I still need to see if a techie can recover it for me. Also, I need to see if my host server still has a copy of the files on their backup servers and can recover it for me.
Anyway, my sons are finally buying a filter set for my camera and will send it to me in AR.
Good night to all!
Bill
Monday, March 26, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I found the apple, Bill!!! I am excited to see you in Ar. Looking forward to the speakers there.It will be exciting to see my sister and her two pigeons on their first time at the state round up goings on. It is awsume to hear and see 7 or 800 people getting along and having fun.We paln on a day or two in Tunica seeing how the dice roll!!Norm and I are busy puting in our Serenity Garden in the back. Looks good so far.
Post a Comment