3/24/07 Sat. I am in some kind of weird mode right now. Went out to the Opry Mills Mall and picked up a couple of things for my sons. Took my camera to take pics of the Gibson guitar shop craftsmen at work building instruments...nobody working today! So, my backup plan was to have lunch at the Aquarium Restaurant. Sat at the bar instead of waiting for a table, no problems there. Talked with bartender some about my business and gave him a card and walked around the big fish tank in the center of the place on my way out. That was cool...even had a scuba diver inside scrubbing down the walls and rocks. Left there and checked out some camping gear at Bass Pro Shop. That all took me about three hours.
Talked to my youngest, Chaz, He had called about the B'day gifts he and his brother were going to get me for my camera back in January. It was good to hear his voice. Sounds like he is doing okay. He and Will were heading out to get a bite to eat. Glad to see they decide to hang out with each other.
Left there and went back to the room and sent Jane an email about my three duck story from childhood. Took a very brief nap, then got on the ole computer and reworked a very complicated spreadsheet for my business and posted it on my site. Also reworked a business tools page on my site. What is weird about this day is that I have probably spent 12 hours straight working on my computer on stuff. I haven't had a marathon session like that in years.
Of course, it's now past 5 am Sunday and I have laid down about three times and absolutely cannot get to sleep! I really have my sleep patterns screwed up...even without coffee!
So right now I plan on doing some more writing and stay up longer until the urge hits to crash again!
See ya!
Bill
Sunday, March 25, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment