3/14/07 - Weds. Planned on going to to Nashville Zoo but the weather report called for rain...it never did! I want to get to the zoo on a sunny day.
Nothing exciting today, just stayed in watching movies and napping. Forecast for today (Thurs) is rain in AM and thunderstorms in PM with still temps in the 70's. Must be a cold front moving through as temps for Friday are to be in 50's. Got to a meeting though.
Created and posted a short slide show from Belmont College.
That's all folks!
Bill
Thursday, March 15, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Hey Pop!! Hey everybody!!
i think im finally on here. The pics look great....you could easily find work with a magazine.
The one of the cow w/ subtitles is my favorite so far.
By the way, your mail should arrive before saturday. it only cost about 4 bucks for priority mail. 2-3 days. not bad. lemme know how long it takes...
well, im off to help mom pick out bisque colored (or almond, we're still not sure at this point what color they need to be)toilets.
Love ya!!
Well, my oldest son finally got on! Hurray! (To be honest, he was on earlier, but blogger changed their system and I lost him and had to re-invite him again!)
I'm pleased with the camera but it tends to put a brownish tint on all pictures. There is probably a setting I can change but haven't quite have that figured out yet. I tend to have process each picture and adjust the color to compensate.
Thanks for sending my mail.
Now tell your brother to get into the swing of this thing and log on!
Post a Comment