3/12/07 - Monday.
Well...today was less of a tourist day and more of a exploratory one. Traveled to a town called Gallatin, about 30 miles northeast of Nashville and just drove and enjoyed the scenery (see write up and photos.) Got back mid-afternoon and did my usual routine of processing the pictures and posting the slide show.
Called my oldest this morning for a while...good to hear his voice and that he is doing okay.
Talked to Bob and he seems to be doing better, but tires easily as he went out and puttered in the yard and found he had little stamina. Talked to RJ and it sounds like they found a home for Sparky! Let's hope the new family takes good care of him. If this family holds I'll take down my message about Sparky on the first page of the trip site.
Went to a meeting tonight. Good turnout and great discussion.
Had one scare late this afternoon. I usually park my car under my window so I can check on it. I looked out the window and didn't see my car! Panic for about 15 seconds until I realized I had parked on the side of the building! I had done some grocery shopping and parked closer to the door! Whew!!
See ya!
Bill
Monday, March 12, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment