Grand Teton

Grand Teton
Sinset on Lake Jackson 9/2008

Wednesday, March 21, 2007

(Updated) 3/20/07 Tues. Spent virtually all day on background business activities. Putting together a new strategy for marketing my business while on the road based on input I received from another IBO in S. California (thanks Sharon!) Her input was the result of a response to a blog post I made on one of the corporate blogs. Built a spreadsheet that does a breakeven analysis etc. for marketing XS energy syrups to coffee shops, restaurants, and nightclubs (not part of my plan though.) Will further refine my business plan later this week. Also made some refinements to the business side of my website.

Today, 3/21/07, I plan on going to Franklin, TN about 30 miles southwest of here to a Union fort, Ft. Granger, another civil war battlefield and one that is apparently an historically significant one. Weather is to be really great today. Looking forward to the drive.

Left a message last night for Kenny expressing my sympathy for the loss of her daughter.

See ya on the other side.

Update: Weather was beautiful today. drove Franklin and the location of another Civil War Battle (see Photo Gallery). Returned mid afternoon and took another well deserved nap! Of course I woke up about 3 hours later and missed my meeting!

No comments: