Grand Teton

Grand Teton
Sinset on Lake Jackson 9/2008

Sunday, March 18, 2007

3/17/07 Sat. Well here I am up at 2:30 am on Sun the 18th writing yesterday's blog diary entry!

Messed around today until around 6:30 pm. Still a little too chilly for me and the zoo. Drove a short 8 miles up the road to Madison to a small place called "Larry's Grand Ole Garage" to listen to live bluegrass in an alcohol-free environment! Mostly the older set present, but they were sure having a "grand ole" time...even I enjoyed myself (I'm known more as a hard rock guy but always had a soft spot for bluegrass!)

I took mostly video clips of live performanaces this trip (camera is quite versatile) and mostly of the home grown group there called "Hard Drive". They have their own collection of CD's so if anybody likes what they hear and want a CD before I leave, their latest one is $12. You can check out their CD's online at www.larrysgrandolegarage.com. Let me know and I'll pick one up for you before I leave the area at the end of the month or you can also order off the web site for the Garage.

I'll warn you ahead of time that these are large clips (the largest runs over 3 minutes) and may take a while to download. As usual, go the the Photo Gallery link to the right and it will take you to the March 07 photos.

Well, got in a nap from about 11:20 pm until 2:15 am and here I am...not sure what to do with myself for a while!

See ya!

Bill

No comments: