Grand Teton

Grand Teton
Sinset on Lake Jackson 9/2008

Sunday, August 13, 2006

Welcome to the Johnny Appleseed Tour blog of Bill League! This is an experiment in communication with my friends and family as I travel the country beginning in January 2007 and ending....?

Feel free to comment on my travels.

Bill

3 comments:

Bill's Excellent Adventure! said...

Quick Link - Just to let folks know that I have placed a small red apple image (looks more like a red dot)at the bottom left corner of the login page to my www.leaguemarketing.com site. This apple is linked to the trip.html page for easier access.

Creating an Account - Also, if you wish to join the blog, I believe you can create your account while in my blog and I'll receive a notification of your interest. I then can approve you to join the "team" as they call it. If that doesn't work send me an email and we'll figure it out.

Foul Language - One last thing. I set the permissions for the blog so I review each posting. I would like to keep this blog clean as it will be attracting people from my marketing business. As a result, any potential postings with foul language will not be approved for posting.

Thanks. Bill

Rick said...

On a rural road a state trooper pulled this farmer over and said: "Sir, do you realize your wife fell out of the car several miles back?" To which the farmer replied: "Thank God, I thought I had gone deaf!"

Bill's Excellent Adventure! said...

I will be "in transition" on Monday and Tuesday 2/26-27/07. As a result, I'll be taking back my cable box on Monday and hence no internet connection. I may not have another connection until the 28th or 29th when I arrive in Nashville. See you on the other side!